Prone to the occasional leak? We've got you covered. Breastfeeding pads are a important part of every nursing mama's wardrobe.
Our reusable nursing pads come in beautiful, modern designs to give you delicate & discreet nipple coverage while breastfeeding. They're handmade with layers of soft bamboo fleece which is naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic and ohh-so comfy against your sensitive skin. The stylish waterproof backing ensures leak-proof protection so that they can easily be concealed beneath a shirt or bra. Our Nursing Pads are also great for the environment!
Once you've finished your breastfeeding journey, our nursing pads make amazingly soft makeup wipes!!
We know that women come in all shapes and sizes, so we have created 2 different sizes to "cover" all bases.
Standard 10cm in diameter. Our regular pads have a double layer of bamboo fleece plus waterproof backing, so great for every day use
Approx 13cm in diameter. With an added layer of bamboo fleece, these are perfect for night time use, and ladies who need extra coverage
Each pack comes with 2 sets of nursing pads (4 in total) in two complimenting designs. Our mixed pack will come with 1 Regular set and 1 Luxe set.
Patterns may vary slightly due to fabric positioning.
HOW TO USE
- Use a clean, dry nursing pad
- Ensure that your nipple area is dry before applying clean pad. If nipples are irritated, apply nipple cream before the pad
- Position your breast pad in the cup of your bra. Make sure it is securely wedged between your breast and your bra with the pattern facing outwards. Ideally, it will be centered on your nipple.
- When your breast pad gets wet, remove it. If you’re away from home, place it in a small reusable wet bag or zip-top plastic bag. Remove them when you return home so they do not sit in the moist environment any longer than necessary
- Rinse in cold water after use and ensure used pads are not left more than 2 days before washing
- Rinse the reusable breast pads before machine wash and place in delicates bag
- Delicate wash in cold water using 1/2 strength detergent or hand wash
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating
- Soaking is not recommended
- Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating
- Avoid all fabric softeners as they can impact absorbency
- Line drying is best to avoid shrinkage. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains
- Do not tumble dry
** Please Note **
This product is non-refundable or exchangeable, unless faulty, during to health and safety reasons